Chapter 1: Head/ Figure/ Motion
- Proportions, Charts
- Foreshortening. Human figure in action
- People in perspective. “Populating” the spatial field of your drawing.
Chapter 2: Perspective/ Fundamentals and Variables
- Perspective by approximation
- Build-up a perspective sketch – interior/exterior
- Constructed Perspective
- Landscape and cityscape
Chapter 3: Constructive drawing
- Basic geometric solids in 1pt, 2pt, 3pt perspective
- Derivatives, manipulated figures, your own creation
- The everyday objects and accessories, furniture, creative still-life
- Cars, vehicles, aircraft, spacecraft. Imaginative, explorative ideation.
Chapter 4: Light resolution
- Light dark study of objects. Types of light
- Surface modeling
- Media exercises for tonal, form and shade/shadow studies
Chapter 5: Form categories and combinations.
- Definitions and free interpretation of form categories
- Composition: form strength, visual force, depth, impact, unity/variety, balance
- Combinatorial exercises:
b) dry techniques – graphite, marker, crayon
c) wet media – watercolor
d) computer manipulation – Photoshop
Note: Bravoportfolio reserves the right to modify the content of the chapters according to the individual needs. In some cases a repetition of a chapter may be recommended.